We would like to kindly ask you to respect the following rules during your visit.
NOT PERMITTED IN THE BUILDING: all vehicles (such as bicycles, scooters), animals (except for service dogs with a distinguishing mark), sharp objects, hazardous materials or anything that may pose a risk to the safety of artworks, other visitors and staff.
NOT PERMITTED TO VISIT THE MUSEUM: Persons under the influence of alcohol, intoxicants or stimulants, or persons arriving in inappropriate clothing (e.g., bare feet, bathing suit). The security guards of the museum will take measures against those who endanger visitors or staff, or who engage in threatening behaviour.
NO SMOKING (including electronic cigarettes) is allowed on the premises of the Museum. Smoking is possible only in the designated areas located outside the fence, at least 5 m from the entrance.
PROTECTION OF ARTWORKS: Even mild touching can cause damage to artworks. Please keep a distance of at least 30 cm from the artworks on display, and do not touch any of them, including stonework.
CLOAKROOM: For safety reasons, the use of the cloakroom is obligatory and free of charge.
- Please leave any packages, all backpacks, umbrellas, and bags exceeding 30 cm (length) × 25 cm (height) × 15 cm (width) in the cloakroom. This size applies to the total dimensions of the bag as it is carried.
- Because of security reasons, bags of any size are not allowed to be carried on the back in the exhibitions, small backpacks can be hold in hand or worn on the front only. We kindly ask our visitors to leave their wet coats of any size in the cloakroom. Any other coats or jackets should be put on, visitors may not enter the exhibition halls with a coat in hand or across the arms, or over the shoulder.
- In addition, it is forbidden to bring food, drink (except still water), toys carried in hands or any dangerous objects that might harm or endanger the safety of the exhibited artworks. Visitors may carry in their bag one bottle of non-carbonated water of a maximum size of 0.5 litre, but consuming drinks is allowed only outside the exhibition halls.
PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIDEO: Visitors are allowed to take photographs and videos with an admission ticket, exclusively for personal use. It is forbidden to use flash, monopods, tripods or selfie sticks.
CLOSING TIME: Closing of the exhibition begins at 5:50 pm. Visitors are kindly asked to leave the building until closing at 6 pm. In case of other closing times, the closing of the exhibition rooms begins 10 minutes before the building is closed.
TOUR GUIDE: Only the trained guides of the Museum are allowed to guide tours in our exhibition halls. Please check the prices and book a tour in advance.
CELL PHONES: Please mute your cell phone and avoid calls while visiting the exhibitions, and do not disturb the other visitors with loud speaking.
VISITING WITH CHILDREN: Our institution happily welcomes young visitors, meanwhile for safety and security reasons, the following rules shall be followed:
- Babies under 2 can only be taken in a front-facing baby carrier. Carrying babies in any other ways is not allowed.
- Children under 14 years of age should visit the Museum under adult supervision. Parents, caregivers, or guardians are responsible for child supervision and to ensure the protection of artworks, exhibition halls and any property, as well as for the physical safety and the behaviour of the minor within the Museum.
VISITING WITH A GROUP OR FAMILY: The group leaders, accompanying teachers and parents (or freelancer guides with a special permit) are responsible to ensure that all group members or children comply with the visitor rules. If a visitor refuses to comply with the museum rules or any directions given under them, our security staff is authorised to refuse admission and to ask the visitor to leave the building.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION AND COOPERATION!